Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL Empty
PostSubject: FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL   FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:24 pm

well, even though we originally raped noob clan zK in a clan war 2-3, the retarded nggl system had it as us being tied up, because they only lost 2-3 to hFqD (both their wins were vs shik LOL) anyways so vent hacking massing trash FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL 8625 AK4shic beates FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL 8625 fargul, and they win the tie breaker, we are 100% sure they were some how cheating as ak4shic got a few huge creep jacks, we appreciate your effort fargul! and we will rape those fucking zK trash next time we meet with them, i promise-Dogg
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
uV.Dogg

PostSubject: Re: FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL   FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Yea fuck those zK guys. Too bad I'm not a better manager, or else we might have had a chance to win Sad
Well I'm off to go vent harass team zK and make threats on my website, where I feel like a big man! Thanks guys, I need your support, I'm still very traumatized by the incident.

-Dogg
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PostSubject: Re: FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL   FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:28 pm

lol dredrick i'm flattered that you would take the time to pose as me, i guess you are a fan of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL   FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL Empty

Back to top Go down

FAIL TO QUALIFY FOR NGGL
Page 1 of 1