Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CGL W1: UVE VS ITH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

CGL W1: UVE VS ITH Empty
PostSubject: CGL W1: UVE VS ITH   CGL W1: UVE VS ITH EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:35 pm

The Cyber Gaming League has started, and in week 1 we will face off against CGL W1: UVE VS ITH Chile_10 ITH, this war has not yes been scheduled, but just for you all to know CGL is a WC3L style league, which consist of four solos and one 2v2 match, all bo3, and here are the starting maps for week 1:
Solo
1. Twisted Meadows
2. Turtle Rock
3. Echo Isles
4. Terenas Stand
Team
1. Wetlands

Here is the complete map pool of maps that the loser of the first game can draw from for the next game:
Solo:
Echo Isles
Gnoll Wood
Lost Temple (RoC)
Terenas Stand
Turtle Rock
Twisted Meadows
Secret Valley

Team:
Twisted Meadows
Avalanche
Turtle Rock
Goldshire
Gnoll Wood
Tranquil Paths
Centaur Grove
Wetlands
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
ReDshiFteD

CGL W1: UVE VS ITH Empty
PostSubject: Re: CGL W1: UVE VS ITH   CGL W1: UVE VS ITH EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:48 pm

For the match against cF, they said that this weekend is probably not good for them, and suggested friday evening. Just so you guys know my availability - Sunday I'm moving in to UCLA, so that would be a pretty bad time, unless it were late at night (like 10 est). Any other day this week is fine. Tuesdays and Thursdays after this Sunday I have class from 9:00-11:45 am and 1:00 - 3:05 pm (PST). These probably aren't going to be much of a problem I think, since most of the clan matches are on ...Friday/Saturday/Sunday around evening, but just in case, I'm letting you guys know.
Back to top Go down

CGL W1: UVE VS ITH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News-
Jump to: