Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum layout suggestion

Go down 
+3
Doggdogg
fersure
Mr.Tower
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Tower

Forum layout suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:48 pm

To get the forum active i think it should have a different layout such as:

(clan VeN)
Clan Battles & League
Clan Discussion
Replays
Graphics

(recruitmen)
Want to join clan VeN?

(Warcraft talk)
Arrange team
Strategy's
off topic

This is just my idea for a forum arrangment, i think if we have more categories like this the forum will be a lot more active. i can also make graphics for the league topics and clan battles.
Back to top Go down
fersure

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Mmm... why not steal more ideas from clan stabs forum, also THATS THEIR BANNER ROFL U STOLE AND CHANGED THE TEXT U NUBS
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:26 pm

how about that is the format for most forums, and also how about stay off our website if you're gonna flame...
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
endozero

PostSubject: moron on forums?   Forum layout suggestion EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:32 pm

i heard that the designer of our forums also made clan stabs... plus the banner is different.
Back to top Go down
Misha

Misha

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I think a customized forum is the way to go, custom theme and mods. Well thats what i did atleast for the previous sites ive made.

-suN^
Back to top Go down
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:24 pm

can you help us make one misha? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misha

Misha

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 am

ok.
Back to top Go down
Expo86

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 pm

afro eric is pro ~_~
Back to top Go down
Misha

Misha

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 3:07 pm

That statement is true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum layout suggestion   Forum layout suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum layout suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member lounge-
Jump to: