Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PRACTICE RESULTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PRACTICE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: PRACTICE RESULTS   PRACTICE RESULTS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:36 pm

I'd like to thank everyone who showed up for our clan practice this Wednesday, special thanks to PRACTICE RESULTS 242976 PRACTICE RESULTS 153793 Sorc who lives in Australlia and was up at 7 AM his time to practice with us, and i'd just like to post how things went for anyone who cares Smile :
PRACTICE RESULTS 588866 PRACTICE RESULTS 32494 Demon [1:2] PRACTICE RESULTS 588866 PRACTICE RESULTS 153793 Dogg
Maps: Echo Isles | Echo Isles | Twisted Meadows
PRACTICE RESULTS 242976 PRACTICE RESULTS 153793 Sorc [1:1] PRACTICE RESULTS 981215 PRACTICE RESULTS 408923 Shane
Maps: Echo Isles | Turtle Rock
PRACTICE RESULTS 588866 PRACTICE RESULTS 32494 Demon [0:2] PRACTICE RESULTS 588866 PRACTICE RESULTS 408923 Heywsup
Echo Isles | Terenas Stand
PRACTICE RESULTS 588866 PRACTICE RESULTS 153793 Dogg [0:1] PRACTICE RESULTS 981215 PRACTICE RESULTS 408923 Wazup
Echo Isles
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
uV.SoRC-

PRACTICE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE RESULTS   PRACTICE RESULTS EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:06 am

Ok Guys well, Both uV.Dogg and I ( uV.SoRc-)
Were quite dissapointed on our clan practise... as not even half the actual team bothered to show up, or even logg online for that matter.
This is personally starting to worry me as, well we arn't all pros who don't need to practise and we need our leaguers to start steping up and take some responsibility and put effort and time into this.
Thanks to the players who actually did show up, and thankyou for your games and efforts Very Happy

At the moment, from what i have reviewed and analized we have pretty solid league team, and not only that it's starting to look like a strong one at that. But if you guys continue to be lazy and skip practises and just go CG etc we arn't gonna get anywhere.

So please just take time to think about what i've said and put a bit more effort towards the team/clan/site and all of that.

-Peace out
- uV.SoRC-
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PRACTICE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE RESULTS   PRACTICE RESULTS EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 pm

yea, i agree, some of you need to take this more seriously, oh and by the way anyone who doesn't have ggc can get it at www.gg-game.com, thanks Very Happy
-Dogg
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
HEYWSUP

PRACTICE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE RESULTS   PRACTICE RESULTS EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 pm

I own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRACTICE RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRACTICE RESULTS   PRACTICE RESULTS Empty

Back to top Go down

PRACTICE RESULTS
Page 1 of 1