Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PGL Qualies!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PGL Qualies! Empty
PostSubject: PGL Qualies!   PGL Qualies! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:51 pm

We are in the Panda G League qualifiers (www.pandagleague.com) so we need to start training alot harder if we want to stand a chance! I'm holding a clan practice tomorow at about 5 PM Eastern, to participate, just show up, please show up and practice with us. If you are going to be online and not afk, it is expected that you will participate. DoggDogG

I'd also like to thank a new player for getting us into this league, please give a warm xVx welcome to PGL Qualies! 242976 PGL Qualies! 153793 uV.Sorc-

Last edited by Doggdogg on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
uV.SoRC-

PGL Qualies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: PGL Qualies!   PGL Qualies! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Hey guys, You might have seen me around as uV.SoRC- as far as i know ( from what i've been told by uV.Dogg ) i am on the league team, i also got us the hookup into the Panda G League [ PGL ] Very Happy

Ok so heres the lowdown, PGL has very strong, competetive teams within it and if we are to make it past the Qualifers we've got to be dedicated to practise hard for a good 2-4 hours each day if we are gonna get into this league.

Note this, getting into this league will give uV a huge reputation, as getting past the PGL qualifers is a real accomplishment Smile

Best Regards, uV.SoRC-
Comments anyone!
Back to top Go down

PGL Qualies!
Page 1 of 1