Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:00 pm

We will be cutting some players from our roster soon, depending on activity, skills, and loyalty to the clan...
HINT: participation in our upcoming inhouse clan war and activity on this website will play a huge roll on our decision
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
uV.SusHi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm

i hope i dont get cut
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm

no, as long as you keep giving me free blowjobs you should be fine
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
uV.Beatles

uV.Beatles

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 pm

like i said below, ill try to let mick know and ill try to be around, so we can appease ur wish of being more active. Busy lives man.

ps: zomg dont cut us! lol
Back to top Go down
Derosa

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 6:01 am

i cant make this war cuz im working at 4pm this thursday but ill be ok for play anything friday if theirs a war or any event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!   ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News-
Jump to: