Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dylans gone crazzaayy :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

dylans gone crazzaayy :) Empty
PostSubject: dylans gone crazzaayy :)   dylans gone crazzaayy :) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:29 am

i think dylans crazy because i played around 70-85 games str8 yesterday, reason you didnt see me is cause i went on my new accnt that i have been on all day yesterday playing on, i didnt tell any1 because i decided to face different random people and learn from my own mistakes then facing dylan, minm, dogg when they know my every moves. so yes i'm really happy with this because iv learned about 20 mistakes yesterday and they all have helped me a tons. Well im back today ready to play a ton.

Thanks for you time.

uV FightinG!!
Back to top Go down
Expo86

PostSubject: Re: dylans gone crazzaayy :)   dylans gone crazzaayy :) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:18 pm

Dylan just wants to leave dont shoot the messenger hes looking for a reason to leave maybe you should talk to me and dylan on vent lebboy
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PostSubject: Re: dylans gone crazzaayy :)   dylans gone crazzaayy :) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:27 pm

dylan really needs some therapy or something rofl he's emotionally unstable
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
Expo86

PostSubject: Re: dylans gone crazzaayy :)   dylans gone crazzaayy :) EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:31 pm

dogg on steroids bounce
dogg off steroids affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dylans gone crazzaayy :)   dylans gone crazzaayy :) Empty

Back to top Go down

dylans gone crazzaayy :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News-
Jump to: