Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D

Go down 
+2
uVe.Anathorn
uv|lebboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Welcome Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D 408923Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D 981215 uV.Derosa!! Very Happy

Hope you have the best time in Team uV!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uVe.Anathorn

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 pm

welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uV.SusHi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

hey did we send in an application for WHL/TFL? They are taking applications now. Here's there website if your a noob and dont know what it is.

http://www.ieleague.com/iel/portal.php
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
Derosa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 am

lol, i havent talk to any manager o.0 and its said im in ur team ? lol... i see... i have nothing to say on it i supposed? o.0 well its fine then, since i have no choice ill join Wink
Back to top Go down
uV.Beatles

uV.Beatles

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:55 pm

mandatory signup since u play orc. we need a orc. lol lebboy and dogg good move giving him no choice at all lol
Back to top Go down
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:32 pm

lol, according to Happy he was already in after leaveing InfC.

Happy had told me he wanted to join and so Welcome Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D 408923Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D 981215 uV.Derosa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
uV.Beatles

uV.Beatles

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:37 pm

i still think ur imposing a draft on any orc player u can get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derosa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:55 pm

i'd like to know by manager when im elligible to begin my own path into uve, and what ur looking to me to do, what ur attempt. if i can meet of you our manager via msn or bnet it will be fine cuz i want to discuss about my availability during the week and the weekend. Id like to know too where do you guys practicing the most and when, and mb who is ur key player and ur usual used player.

GOGO!!! Lets start to rape those league...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D   Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome uV.Derosa!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News-
Jump to: