Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WEEK SCHEDULE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Attention! Heres our full Qualifiers schedule in NGGL, Lets rock all these teams and make Season 3 of NGGL!! Very Happy

REMEMBER.. WE ARE PRO GAMERSSSSS Very Happy

Group C
Week 1
WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 588866 InfC

Week 2
WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 588866 KoC <-- ROFL I HOPE MINM PLAYS! Smile

Week 3
WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 157181 eXd

NGGL Site: www.nggl.co.nr

ALSO, Heres our Schedules in W3GL, WLA and AWA.

W3GL: WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 xTc [Week 7] - Not Scheduled
W3GL Site: www.w3gl.co.nr

WLA: WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 588866 s[2]n [QW4] - Not Scheduled
WLA Site: www.wlamerica.co.nr

AWA: WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 uVe vs WEEK SCHEDULE!!! 242976 Clan Sinister [These guy's are said to be a really strong team[sin [4:2] RGV][Sin [4:3] xTc] So lets keep this war on our side!]
AWA Site: www.aw3a.co.nr

Last edited by uv|lebboy on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:51 pm

damn we face infc for the third time this week, we are currently 1-1 vs infc and let's hope that we can win this one Smile
WTFUX IS AN OCKY?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
Expo86

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 pm

nice

im gaining motivation to practice but losing motivation to league

ill play nggl but thats it :/

cant stand any of these wc3l matches they are always so badmannered and last way too long
Back to top Go down
Derosa

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
uV.SusHi
Admin

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:31 pm

why do you let them get to you expo.... I mean them being "badmannered" towards you, why would tht make you not want to play for reaand beat your opponent.... no offense man but it really makes you look weak....you should just ignore anyone badmannered and show them how its done in the play-field....wow i dont know about you but I would never give my opponent (if I hated them) a free win in league......it's like handing them gold on a platter. They didn't even have to try , e.t.c.... Kinda dissapointed you gave COL a free league win man....should always try no matter what they say or how they act
Back to top Go down
Doggdogg
Admin
Doggdogg

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Dylan please don't fuck around like that any more and not try in league games, you make our whole clan suffer like that :/
Back to top Go down
http://teamuve.niceboard.net
Expo86

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:26 am

Doggdogg wrote:
Dylan please don't fuck around like that any more and not try in league games, you make our whole clan suffer like that :/

Too be honest I just wanted you or lebboy to actually be on my side and tell the other team to stfu but that never happened
Back to top Go down
uv|lebboy
Admin
uv|lebboy

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:36 pm

Check out the Week updates!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEEK SCHEDULE!!!   WEEK SCHEDULE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WEEK SCHEDULE!!!
Page 1 of 1